< back to overview products
SOLAR PANEL LIFTING BAGS
- SWL 500Kg - CE Marked
- Lifting Sling Basket Hitch to EN1492-1
- Robust Metal Quick-Fit Buckles stabilize the Panels
- Lift multiple panels in one go
- Unique Lifting System Protects Protruding Valves on Thermal Solar Panels
- Bag extends to Secure panels measuring 2.4m by 1.2m
- Padded Base protects on hard floors
- Delta Sling (included) Prevents twisting during the lift
The PafBag 240 is the original Solar Panel Lifting Bag and still the best, offering you years of efficient lifting when lesser bags have fallen apart and become dangerous.
Its unique design enables it to be quickly loaded through either end in seconds whilst still attached to, and tensioned by the lifting rope. Lifting cycles of one lift per minute are usual on standard domestic buildings. The metal, quick-fit buckles are just about indestructible, and can be easily adjusted to cradle the load whilst providing massive side-wall strength to secure the panels from tipping out.
The rigid top edge design keeps the bag's shape when loading and the 'Delta' Sling on the bag's side can be used with a Tag Line to stabilize the load against twisting in the wind and steer it away from snags during the lift. The Delta Sling can then be quickly detached to enable the bag and its contents to be carried away from the lifting area using the carrying handles.
The unique internal sling design of the PafBag 240 supports Solar Thermal Panels in a way that does not strain protruding inlet / outlet valves, something which can cause damage when lifts are attempted using inferior bag designs.
As with all our Lifting Bags, the PafBag 240 comes with a two year guarantee against manufacturing defects.